Civil litigation is a legal dispute between two or more parties that seek money, damages or specific performance rather than criminal sanctions. It covers many areas of law including: compensation law, deceased estates and debt recovery.
Hanna Lawyers offers expert representation in Court and unique skills for civil litigation. We can assist with:
- Advising clients of action plans
- Calculating damages & costing litigation matters
- Initiating actions & the filing and serving process
- Responding to actions
- Obtaining/managing evidence
- Court case management
- Briefing of counsel
- Negotiating settlements and terms
- Drafting affidavits and orders
- Acting on default judgments
- Acting in interlocutory proceeding
- Enforcing judgments and orders
We can also assist you with debt recovery matters, that is, disputes between parties about money.
At Hanna Lawyers we understand that parties involved in disputes about money often do not have the resources to spend trying to recover a debt or defend a debt recovery claim, so we explore every alternative to court on behalf of our clients.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment with one of our Wollongong litigation lawyers.