The area of succession law concerns what will happen to your assets in the event of your death, management of finances and/or health and lifestyle decisions while you are still alive but incapable of managing these issues.
Planning for your family’s future after you’re gone is a really important legal task. If you take the time now to make an effective legally binding Will and Testament you can save your family not only stress but money in what will undoubtedly be a difficult time for them.
Hanna Lawyers can help:
- Advise you in regard to estate and Probate laws
- Write a will that maximises the inheritance for your family
- Set up testamentary trusts
- Advise you in regard to choosing Executors, Guardians and Attorneys
- Minimise the chance that your will is contested and subject to litigation
- Safely store your will and other important legal documents
At the same time as considering your Will we strongly recommend that you also put in place plans for any future incapacity through Power of Attorney and Guardianship documents. This will ensure that if you somehow become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements then the person or persons who you trust to make these decisions can do so unhindered.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with one of our Wollongong succession lawyers.